Listings & Transaction Coordinator
Attention Real Estate Administrative Gurus!
Are you looking to take the next step in your real estate career? Do you want to be a part of a team that has a BIG vision and unlimited growth plans? Do you want to help build, implement, and scale systems that will eventually serve agents in all 50 states?
14 Moves is looking for an energetic Listings & Transaction Coordinator with grit, tenacity, and a vision to play a key leadership role in the growth and success of our company. We were recently named one of the Real Trends Top 1000 teams in the United States (#183) as advertised in the Wall Street Journal (based on transaction sides), and looking to climb higher and higher each year. Our passion is our clients. Our “Clients for Life” systems strive to put our clients at the center of all that we do as we achieve our client goal of “Helping with each of the 14 Moves You’ll Make In Your Lifetime!”
The Listings & Transaction Coordinator will execute and oversee all of the administrative tasks that happen from the point of receiving new listing paperwork through to closing. They will be a key contact in our relationships with our clients getting a new listing live, marketing it on the MLS, and coordinating all events through closing. They will also be responsible for managing vendor relationships in these areas and making sure everything is happening up to the highest of standards. This person will also play a large role in our social media presence and will be responsible for uploading and posting to Facebook, YouTube, all websites, etc. as needed during the process.
Listing Preparation and Execution:
- Prepare and send out pre-listing packets to prospective clients as needed
- Process all signed Listing Paperwork to Google Drive and DotLoop
- Manage relationships with clients throughout listing process
- Enter all signed Listings to Project Management Software and keep Task Checklists updated daily
- Coordinate all Pre-MLS Activities – Schedule and arrange for signage, stager, pre-inspections, home warranty, photographs, video tours, seller storyboard survey, pre-MLS spreadsheet, flyers, Open Houses, etc.
- Enter and Activate Listings on the MLS
- Upload and maintain all listing Photos, Remarks, Property Statistics, and Prices for Listings on the MLS, Websites, KWLS, Database, Websites, and anywhere else deemed necessary
- Manage inventory of lock boxes, yard signs, open house signs, riders, temporary signs, etc
- Process Purchase Agreements, send to Clients, listing/selling agents, title company closers, lenders, etc.
- Organize all Accepted Purchase Agreements, upload to KW System, create Greensheet
- Enter Closing Details into Database, Task Manager, and Closing Spreadsheet
- Establish Communication with All Parties – Closers, Lenders, Inspectors, Home Warranty Company
- Coordinate with clients, agents, and vendors on Inspections, repairs, appraisals, etc
- Schedule the Closing, pre-sign docs with clients when possible
- Provide Post-Closing Information and Service
- Obtain Testimonials and Referrals, Photos, Videos
- Order down all signage and remove lock boxes
- Assist in the Selection of vendors
- Manage online presence for listings taken. This includes posting all videos, blogs, photos, on social media sites (Facebook, Youtube, Websites, etc) for listings, open houses, price improvements, sold listings, as well as misc content as needed
- Brand and watermark all professional photos to be used on social media
- Create and post listing storyboard for all new listings and edit as needed throughout listing process
- Assist with editing and branding of videos for social media
- Proactively look for ways to improve processes, systems, and technology within your area of influence
- Supervise work of any and all vendors through this process and continually look for additional vendors as needed
- Update Database with details of all offers, pendings, and closings
- Fill in for other positions on an as needed basis
- Items may be added or deleted as requested moving forward
- Must demonstrate previous leadership experience with direct reports as well as being a critical thinker and adept problem solver as we are looking for someone to be able to grow this position and grow and advance within the company
- As a central point of contact with our listing clients and agents, must love working with and communicating with people
- Being able to follow through on tasks with minimal supervision is a must
- Ability to manage time effectively, handle yourself professionally over the phone and in person, prioritize tasks and make sure that nothing falls through the cracks
- Take pride in being highly detailed and is experienced working in a professional environment
- Previous experience with Google spreadsheets and Google apps, computer graphics, social media management experience (Facebook, Facebook Business, Twitter) required
- Previous experience with real estate contracts preferred
RATE: $40,000/Year, commensurate with past experience paid bi-monthly with bonuses ranging from $5,000-15,000 for hitting other metrics and goals. There is also medical benefits and potential profit sharing plan. Many future growth and leadership opportunities exist to grow these metrics as the company grows.
REPORTING: This role will report to our Director of Listings & Transactions
For fastest consideration, fill out application in the embedded form below or here at this link:
Please note, in the application there are some videos to watch that explain how we work in tandem to leverage our agents. Please plan 20+ minutes to complete.